Parenthood Season 6 Episode 6 Too Big to Fail
Okay just watched the episode and here are my points
1. Okay, hate Natalie. She was being a bit of a pain in the beginning of the episode
2. Jabbar was so understanding and cute when he said he'd pay for his own ticket
3. That scene with Amber and Ruby was so....useful
4. Was wondering what if Dylan walked in while Adam was being "comforted"
5. "I'm the only one in my family that's gone to college" Uhhhhh is Hattie a ghost now?
6. Dear Lunchenette, if you want to save money, TURN OFF ALL THE LIGHTS
7. I want a Harry Potter party too