Monday, September 23, 2013

How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Ep 2 Coming Back

09.02  Coming Back
     It begins again with the time and date
Friday
12pm
54 hours before the wedding
    I guess only one hour has passed in the previous episode

 Mr. Mosby only needs one key? Aww, ohhhh, so sorry.....

Introduce Linus (thank you, Linus). Details: Lonely Lily.$100 bucks. Kennedy Package. Bottomless alcohol.

Sherri Shepherd as Daphne. Her character is rude and annoying, but I'm sure people love her. So I'll just say nothing.

Herm: You want a car? You get a car!

True tale of the Stinson curse. Moscow 1807: Hornier. Hornier. Hornier. Hornier.
Barney and James: Awesome guitar solos. Anniversary bros. Only successful marriage that helps Barney believe in true love is Tom and James. Barney did a "love is awesome" thing for James' and Tom's anniversary.

Barney and Robin: Bondage five! He doesn't run!

Continuity: It's for the bride. Robin loves chocolate marzipan, trick question, she likes maple candy because she's Canadian. (anyone else catch that?)

Cute moment: Ted and the mom are there one year later at the Farhampton Inn and he tells her that he promised to bring her there. <3 Doing the crossword....Vesuvius!

-Mother: One year ago today, you hadn't even met me
 Ted: I know, but I knew I would. And now it's a year later.
 Mother: And here I am.
(I'm dying at this adorableness. I'm glad Ted finally found someone to be perfect with)

And if you're wondering what Barney and Robin did with all that anniversary stuff, they put it in Ted's room!


Recap: First episode was about Ted possibly ruining the wedding by giving Robin a necklace. And Lily meeting the mother. Second episode, poor Ted is all alone. And Robin gets confirmation that Barney is definitely IN this while Lily deals with the possibility Marshall might not be there. Marshall gets stuck with Daphne.

No comments:

Post a Comment